Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- CDC: The Majority of Children That Have Died From COVID19 Are Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- Ohio Senator Rob Portman Wants the Senate Approve Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
- Laz Alonso Talks ‘The Boys,’ How Awkward Sex Scenes Are, Howard U, Chadwick Boseman’s Legacy, + More
- Lil Baby Requests Primary Custody In Child Support Battle With Baby Mama
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Prime Time: Deion Sanders Has Been Tapped To Be A College Head Coach
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com