Columbus’ iconic southside drive-in movie theatre located at 3050 S High Street is now open for business despite regular movie theatres remaining closed to COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
South Drive-In announced their May 15th opening via twitter. The theatre will be open starting weekends (Friday through Sunday) with some modifications to able people to social distance. There will be fewer cars admitted so visitors can separate themselves more. There will also be social distancing at the concession stands and at the bathrooms with extra cleaning measures in place. Moviegoers are asked to wear a mask while using the restrooms, concession stands, and interacting with staff.
Tickets prices are as follows $9.50/adult on Friday and Saturday and $7/adult on Sunday, $2 per child (age 5-11), with children under the age of 4 are free. Visit their website here for more information.
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39
- #BoyMom: Milano Di Rouge Message To Her Baby Boy
- Police Officer Handed Pink Slip For Saying It Was “Unfortunate” All Blacks Were Not Killed By COVID-19
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Weight Loss In Viral Bikini Photo, Fans Call Foul
- DJ’s Perform Mass Exodus To Twitch As Instagram Continues To Shut Down Live Sets
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually