The Governor has been slowly opening up the state of Ohio, however, as things are opening up people are flooding to get out their almost like they have been trapped in a closet for 2 months. The problem is people are so excited to go to a restaurant or the Flats in Cleveland, that they forgot why we were shut down in the first place, the coronavirus pandemic, and the pictures shared from a restaurant in The Flats, this past weekend, where the crowd looks like they were about to watch the CAV’s championship parade again, have many concerned. However, the restaurant’s position on the pictures people were concerned about… social distancing is not their responsibility.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Lago East Bank Italian restaurant and bar in the Flats was seen packed with customers on its patio Saturday night with little to no social distancing being implemented at the time. But Lago East Bank said that controlling the guests was unrealistic and “exceedingly difficult” and said it is not an enforcement agency. Read More
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- One Week Ahead Of Summer, Wave Of Mass Shootings Reported Across U.S.
- Blueface Speaks On Past Coi Leray Dating Rumors, Son’s Birthday Party, ‘Blue Girls Club’ & More
- Watch: Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Thot Shit’ Is An Ode To Feminism’s Revenge
- Three Killed, Six Injured In Cleveland Shooting
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Kamala Harris Becomes the First U.S. VP to March at Pride Event
CLE Restaurant Thinks Social Distancing Is Not Their Responsibility! was originally published on wzakcleveland.com