There is so much chaos going on in the world, that if you’re not careful you’ll get dragged into it.
The COVID-19 pandemic, the civil rights movement that is going on about the injustice of police brutality, and your favorite celebrities showing their true colors.
Whew chile, 2020 is taking no prisoners. With social media being a big a lot for a lot of this chaos, you may fueled a bit overwhelmed and keeping up with whats trending.
So yes every now and then you have to take a break from doing all the reading and check your own mental health.
5 Ways to Keep Peace in your Household
- Practice Self Care Whenever you can
- Accept Reality, don’t get too comfortable living in the social world
- Have Talked with your families about tantrums and throwing fits, allowing your family to express themselves and perhaps understands their feelings, and thoughts
- Sleep has to be a priority to its just ay your brain will be fried
- Breathe, Breathe, Breathe, the more oxygen gets to the brain the clearer your head will be(not scientifically proven) breathing however helps to keep me calm so maybe it’ll work for you
Courtesy of The Washington Post
Zachary Boyd's Mother Says There's Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Win $250 + Tickets to See Gunna!
#ThirstTrap: Jaden Smith NUDES?!?
Bambi Talks New Book 'Mommy, I Want to Go Home,' Talks Ex Scrappy, Erica Mena Exit, Hate, & More!
Marlon Wayans Talks New Stand Up, Grieving His Parents, Chris Rock Slap Being Payback, & Jada & Will
TOP 10 RAUNCHIEST RAP LYRICS OF ALL TIME
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion