For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- ‘The Daily Show’ Correspondent Dulcé Sloan Schools Us On The History of Drag
- Meet Your New Killer Best Friend In The Second Trailer For ‘M3GAN’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Saweetie Denies Dissing Quavo & Lil Baby On EP
- Kentucky Student Kylah Spring Is ‘Not Surprised’ Sophia Rosing Hasn’t Apologized For Racist Attack
- Muni Long Doesn’t Have To Perform Because Her Fans Have It Covered
- Guess Which Artist Jazmine Sullivan’s Grammy Nominated ‘Hurt Me So Good’ Almost Went To?
- Michaela Coel Beams In Balmain At The Moet & Chandon Holiday Season Celebration
- C.J. Stroud named Heisman Trophy finalist for second time
- Amanda Seales Talks Best Date Ever With An Insecure Co-Star
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Cheating, When Your Name Isn’t On The Lease’ | Episode 20