Male Behavioral Health Inc. (MBH) is an organization that exists to educate, advocate, and bring attention to the profound mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys through research, training, and direct practice.
Founded by Jewel Woods, a University of Michigan trained social worker who works with men and boys in direct practice utilizing a unique therapeutic approach called Masculinist Therapy (MT),
MBH works with individual clients, organizations, and other helping professionals to serve the mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys.
- Nia Long Breaks Silence on Celtics Cheating Scandal
- Willow Smith Serves Goth Glam At The ‘Emancipation’ Premiere
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- Cardi B’s Farewell Collection With Reebok Is Serving Major Looks
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- Why Haven’t Houston Police Solved Takeoff’s Murder? Brother Pens Emotional Letter
- George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre
Eye On the Community Featuring Male Behavioral Health Inc. was originally published on joycolumbus.com