Male Behavioral Health Inc. (MBH) is an organization that exists to educate, advocate, and bring attention to the profound mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys through research, training, and direct practice.
Founded by Jewel Woods, a University of Michigan trained social worker who works with men and boys in direct practice utilizing a unique therapeutic approach called Masculinist Therapy (MT),
MBH works with individual clients, organizations, and other helping professionals to serve the mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs of men and boys.
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- WATCH:: Jada & Will Spill The Tea At The Red Table!
- Company That Owns Lane Bryant Files For Bankruptcy, Closing 1,200 Stores
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- 10 Black-Owned Swimsuit Brands You Need To Shop
- The Lo Down: 5 People Arrested In Connection With Pop Smoke’s Murder + Is Khloe Kardashian Currently Engaged?!
- The Latest Update on Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4”
- 5 Tips for Wearing Your Face Mask This Summer
- Halle Berry Apologizes For Considering Role As A Transgender Man In A Upcoming Film
Eye On the Community Featuring Male Behavioral Health Inc. was originally published on joycolumbus.com