Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt With The Jasmine Brand
- MODEL MONDAY: Taj Cutting Modeled Around Her School Schedule So She Could Slay And Study
- D’IYANU Is The African-Inspired Clothing Brand You Must Add To Your Wardrobe
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing? No One Seems To Know
- Kanye West Petitioning For Spot On The Ohio Ballot
- Noname Shades Beyoncé, Says ‘Black Is King’ Is “Draped In Capitalism”
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Off House Arrest, Shoots Music Video In Brooklyn
- Graphic Social Media Videos Claim To Show Georgia Prison Riot That Led To Lockdown
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions
- G Herbo Reveals “Swervin’ Through Stress” Initiative For Black Young Adults!
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com