According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Migos’ Takeoff Sued By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape
- Masks Will Be Mandatory For All Students K-12 In Classrooms!
- Kanye West Changes His Mind In New Jersey & The Pistons May Fulfill This Rappers Hoop Dreams [VIDEO]
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- TRIED IT: Afro Sheen’s Revamped Products Revitalized My Dull Blowout Overnight
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- LTBR Daily – Mike/Ryda Heat up, Loso vs Ryda, QOTR Tourney, Bdot vs Chilla
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama! Callers Give Messages To Our Forever President
- Azealia Banks Claims Kanye West Is In The Closet, Then Shaves Her Head [Video]
- Reebok & Khalid Kick Off “Write Your Legacy” Contest For Aspiring Singers
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com