According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Toledo Police Officer has Died After Standoff
- Bow Wow Defends his Case After Being Seen Maskless at Houston Concert
- Stephen Jackson Shares Kyrie Irving Bought Home For George Floyd’s Family
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Peep Kosine’s Idris Elba Assisted Visuals To “Kings,” & The Remix ft. G Herbo & Marcus Black
- Polo Ralph Lauren To Bridge East And West With CLOT Collaboration
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ Over COVID-19 Violations At Club
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Look Like They’re In Trouble In Small Glimpse of ‘Space of Jam: A New Legacy’
- Apple To Help Build First-Of-Its-Kind Learning Center For The HBCU Community In Atlanta
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com