As of July 23rd, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state because of COVID-19. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Well, the answer to this question is pretty simple? If you qualified for the first stimulus payment, you’ll qualify for the second! The amounts are the same as $1,200 but some could receive less. Here is a break down of the criteria for the second stimulus payment to Americans if passed.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less for single people or $150,000 or less for a married couple will qualify to receive the full $1,200
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income between $75,000 – $99,000 or a married couple earning between $150,000 – $198,000 will qualify but for less than the $1,200.
- Families with children under the age of 17 that have claimed them on their tax returns will receive an additional $500 per child.
If passed, President Trump must approve and sign into law. Payments will start going out a few short weeks after. via direct deposit for most. According to Money.com if things go smoothly payments could be in the hand of Americans by Labor day.
- Migos’ Takeoff Sued By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape
- Masks Will Be Mandatory For All Students K-12 In Classrooms!
- Kanye West Changes His Mind In New Jersey & The Pistons May Fulfill This Rappers Hoop Dreams [VIDEO]
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- TRIED IT: Afro Sheen’s Revamped Products Revitalized My Dull Blowout Overnight
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- LTBR Daily – Mike/Ryda Heat up, Loso vs Ryda, QOTR Tourney, Bdot vs Chilla
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama! Callers Give Messages To Our Forever President
- Azealia Banks Claims Kanye West Is In The Closet, Then Shaves Her Head [Video]
- Reebok & Khalid Kick Off “Write Your Legacy” Contest For Aspiring Singers
2nd Stimulus Payment In The Works, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com