Yaves speaks with Director Joy Bivens with FCDJFS concerning Ohio’s Step Up to Quality for Childcare providers.
By September 2020, the State of Ohio will require all child care providers who receive public funding to be star rated through Ohio’s Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) or lose that funding. As a result, the Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services (FCDJFS) is offering free training for home and center-based child care providers. The training will allow providers to earn up to 32 hours of Ohio Approved Professional Development to support them in the SUTQ rating process both to help become or stay star rated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Who’s Cappin?! Senator Lindsey Graham [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Loss
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- Diann Valentine Is Pouring Back Into The Black Community With Her Glow + Flow Beauty Supply Stores
- Florida Bill Would ‘Encourage’ Drivers ‘To Mow Down BLM Protesters,’ Critics Say
- National Voter Registration Day: How To Prepare For Election Day, Step By Step
- Travis Scott “Franchise” Drops This Week
- Kehlani Will Stop Interacting With Fans After Stan Account Tweets Her Address
Also On Power 107.5: