Cleveland: We don’t know the day or either the hour, however, we do know the promise is weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning and that joy has come for the scares endured on a family 40 years ago in a rape case that went cold, but now justice will be served.
Julio Rentas has been on the run since 1981 but his run is now over.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Julio Rentas was arrested on Sept. 9 in Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Marshals Service. The 67-year-old is accused of sneaking into the bedroom of a 14-year-old girl on Jan. 4, 1981, and raping her. Read more
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Coroner’s Suicide Ruling Of Black Missouri Teen Found Dead In The Attic of A Known Racist Dismissed By Jury
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- The Lo Down: 42 Duggs Cringy Birthday Post, Nelly’s Break-Up & More [VIDEO]
- Watch: BET Digital Launches Original Lifestyle Show “It’s Too Early For This” Featuring DDG, Yung Baby Tate & D Smoke
- Jim Jones Says Verzuz Battle Against The Lox Will Lead To Upcoming Joint Tour
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign