Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.
The Supreme Court announcing her death on Friday, saying Ginsburg died surrounded by family from complications from metastatic cancer of the pancreas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Our nation has lost a justice of historic stature,” Chief Justice John Roberts said. “We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn but with confidence that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her, a tired and resolute champion of justice.”
Ginsburg served 27 years in the nation’s highest court and was a champion for gender equality.
She was 87.
Read More: NPR
- Maxine Waters Calls Out ‘Undermining’ Black Trump Voters: ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’
- MC Lyte On Lil Wayne Meeting With Trump: “I Don’t Know That To Take A Photo In This Climate Was The Proper Thing To Do” [WATCH]
- Busta Rhymes Details How A Near-Death Experience Shifted His Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cantu Beauty Teams Up With 25BWB To Shine A Light On Black Female Entrepreneurs With ‘CantuElevate’
- It’s Not Just The Flu: NFL Star Emmanuel Sanders Is Scared For His Life After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Mary J. Blige Believes Her Aunt Would Have Survived Her Battle With Breast Cancer If She Got Diagnosed Earlier
- Ohio: New Grant Program Announced For Kids Learning Remotely
- Break Up To Make Up?: Rumors Swirl After Tiffany Haddish & Common Allegedly Unfriend Each Other On Social Media
- Teen Who Recorded Murder of George Floyd By Police Awarded Medal of Courage
- I’ve Been Silently Suffering With Body Dysmorphia
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87 was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com