Source: nford / Radio One
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
As the community’s only comprehensive 24/7 resource, we are the go-to for supporting and empowering change. Our highly trained specialists offer compassionate support to anyone in crisis or in need of information through our free, 24/7 hotline, connecting people with the right community resources.
Our prevention programs promote and advocate for emotional health and wellness through addressing suicide and depression, sexual assault, child sexual abuse and family violence to influence change in our community. These programs are rooted in our relationships with local non-profits and agencies, giving us the connections and knowledge to get community members the support, education, and volunteer opportunities they’re looking for.
- 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards Playlist Curated By DJ QuickSilva
- Lovie Simone On ‘The Craft: Legacy’ Remake: ‘You Get To See The Lifestyle Of The Black Girl Without It Being Traumatizing’
- Kimora Lee Simmons Has A ‘Thrilling’ Creative Process For Baby Phat Beauty With Her Daughters Aoki Lee And Ming Lee
- Who’s Cappin?! Jared Kushner Says Black Americans Have To ‘Want To Be Successful’ [VIDEO]
- Angie’s Motivation: Adjust The Way You Think [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Addresses Concerns Over Recent Behavior
- MODEL MONDAY: Amala Iyanla Went From A Music Video Model To The Star Of Her Own Runway Show
- Meet MELĒ, The Skincare Brand Co-Created By Dermatologists Of Color For The Melanin Rich
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
Eye on the Community featuring HelpLine of Delaware and Morrow Counties was originally published on joycolumbus.com