To do so, remember the ABCs of safe sleep: Alone, Back, empty Crib.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Smoking is widely known to be a leading cause of preventable death of infants under the age of. Women who smoke during their pregnancy are more likely than those who don’t have a baby born too small, too soon or to lose a baby to a sleep-related death. Once a baby is born, exposure to secondhand smoke increases the baby’s chances of sleep-related death.
Remember, share the room, never the bed, and be sure your #sweetdreamsteam always practices the ABCs of Safe Sleep.
- 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards Playlist Curated By DJ QuickSilva
- Lovie Simone On ‘The Craft: Legacy’ Remake: ‘You Get To See The Lifestyle Of The Black Girl Without It Being Traumatizing’
- Kimora Lee Simmons Has A ‘Thrilling’ Creative Process For Baby Phat Beauty With Her Daughters Aoki Lee And Ming Lee
- Who’s Cappin?! Jared Kushner Says Black Americans Have To ‘Want To Be Successful’ [VIDEO]
- Angie’s Motivation: Adjust The Way You Think [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Addresses Concerns Over Recent Behavior
- MODEL MONDAY: Amala Iyanla Went From A Music Video Model To The Star Of Her Own Runway Show
- Meet MELĒ, The Skincare Brand Co-Created By Dermatologists Of Color For The Melanin Rich
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
- Delusions of Grandeur: Trump Claims ’60 Minutes’ Interview Walk Out Showed “Strength”
Eye on the Community featuring Mayor Andrew J. Ginther & Celebrate One was originally published on joycolumbus.com