Nicki Minaj is returning to music tonight with the release of Sada Baby‘s “Whole Lotta Choppas” remix but in her return to Instagram, she revealed that her new bundle of joy is actually a baby boy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Nicki revealed the gender of her new baby in an Instagram post shared to her 123 million followers on Thursday (October 15), writing, “I am so grateful & in love with my son. Madly in love. My favorite liddo boy in the whole wide world.”
The 37-year-old shared images and notes of congrats from a list of friends including Beyoncé, Winnie Harlow, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Riccardo Tisci and more. She gave birth to her child last month in Los Angeles and has yet to reveal his name.
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Columbus Short Explains Why It’s Important To Address Trauma In New Book [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Bill Cosbys Team is Reassuring Fans That the 83 yr Old Actor is Okay
- 10 Tips to help with Your Money Troubles
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- Issa Rae Puts An End To Wash Day Woes With Sienna Naturals’ ‘Salon In A Box’
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20
- Netflix Debuts Trailer for ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’, Chadwick Boseman’s Final Film
Nicki Minaj Reveals She Had A Baby Boy: “I’m So Grateful & In Love With My Son” was originally published on theboxhouston.com