Our thoughts and prayers are with Kelly Price as we just learned that her mother, Claudia Price-North, passed away.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Claudia, who was a breast cancer survivor, is no stranger to music; she served at the family church her daughter began singing at as a kid, according to sources.
Kelly Price released this statement about her mother:
“It is with so many unexplainable emotions that I must make the acknowledgement that Sunday, October 18, 2020 my mother, Claudia Price-North took her last breath and said goodbye to the world. This is something I wasn’t prepared for, none of us were and I don’t know that anyone under any circumstances ever could be. Respectfully I ask for the sake of her husband, her sister, my sister and myself along with the rest of the family that we be given time to process this loss privately. We know that Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. We need healing right now, so please keep my family in your prayers.” – Kelly Price
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Homegoing service details for Mrs. Claudia Price-North will be announced later in the week.
- Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr Fight to a DRAW!
- Mario and his Message for Good Women
- New Tattoo of Nipsey Hussle Quote on Lauren London
- Black Folks Won’t Forget All The Ways People Tried To Undermine Their Votes This Year
- Symone Sanders And Karine Jean-Pierre Land Key Roles As Biden’s Communications Team Is Revealed
- Oregon Community Rallies Around Black Teen Fatally Shot In Loud Music Dispute
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Professional Ball Juggler Tristan Thompson Becomes U.S. Citizen
- Ohio State Cancels Football Game at Illinois
- OSU Football Coach Ryan Day Tests Positive For COVID-19