UPDATE: According to new reports, Rapper King Von has died from gunshot wounds after an altercation at an Atlanta nightclub early Friday morning. Early reports said the rapper was shot, but had not died. Now celebrity friends are morning his death on twitter.
Two people were killed in a shooting early Friday morning outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge in downtown Atlanta. According to WSBTV, 2 large groups got into fight outside of Monaco, which escalated into gunfire. One other person was also hit by a car and is in critical condition. The shooting involved off-duty police officers, but not officers were injured in the incident.
Folks on Twitter tied Rapper King Von to the shooting and many folks are saying the Chicago rapper was one of the people shot outside the club, but he was not killed. We are not sure of all the details of the incident, and police say they have no witnesses.
CLICK HERE to read more on the shooting.
CLICK HERE to see what Twitter is saying.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
Rapper King Von Shot Outside Atlanta Lounge Has Reportedly Died was originally published on hotspotatl.com