Columbus: Letha Pugh, the owner of Bake Me Happy, a black-owned gluten-free bakery in Merion Village, made the decision to close her bakery in Merion Village after racist and violent threats were made via telephone.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The first call came in around 9 am on Sunday, January 10th. The unknown caller said, “We are going to do this and this to you and F you, you N-word.” Pugh called one of the numbers back after a second threatening call and was greeted with profanity and more racial slurs such as the N-word.
Pugh decided that it was better to close the bakery for the day to ensure the safety of everyone and posted this message on Instagram.
Columbus Police have been contacted and the bakery will open again Tuesday for business.
- Krayzie Bone Updates Fans With Good News From Hospital
- TeeJay Says ‘Drift’ Falls Under Dancehall Genre
- The Pink Challenge
- Bussin, Goated Among 690 New Words In The Dictionary In 2023
- The Baby Phat Fall/Winter ’23 Collection Is Heavy On The Y2K Vibes
- Ciara Shows Off Her Baby Bump During A Date Night With Hubby Russell Wilson
- STREAMED: Lil Yachty Cooks Up With J. Cole On “The Secret Recipe,” Meek Mill Teams Up With Rick Ross For “SHAQ & KOBE” & More
- Tremaine Emory Explains Why He Wanted To Put An Image Of A Black Man Being Lynched On A Supreme Hoodie
- Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett Roasts GOP Over Biden Impeachment Inquiry
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
Columbus: Black Owned Bakery Closed After Racially Driven Threats was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
Tap In & Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To See Nas and Wu-Tang!
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Listen To Power On Your Amazon Echo
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Jordan Brand Officially Unveils Holiday 2023 Collection