YFN Lucci is currently wanted by police in Atlanta on a murder charge.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting Lucci (real name Rayshawn Bennett) is facing potential charges in regards to a shooting on December 10 which claimed the life of 28-year-old James Adams. The Atlanta rapper is up for murder, aggravated assault, participating in criminal street gang activity and weapons charges.
Two other men, 23-year-old Ra’von Boyd and 17-year-old Leroy Pitts, have been arrested in connection with the killing.
Adams was found with a gunshot wound to the head on December 10 where he later died of his injuries. A second man was shot at a nearby fire station with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
Lucci rose to prominence in 2016 with “Key To The Streets” as well as “Everyday We Lit”. He released his Wish Me Well 3 project on December 4, six days before the shooting.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Saweetie Is Our Fashion Goals During Her Parisian Vacay And We’re Loving It!
- Coroner’s Suicide Ruling Of Black Missouri Teen Found Dead In The Attic of A Known Racist Dismissed By Jury
- Halle Berry Gives Us Summer Body Goals In Sexy Beach Bikini Video
- Watch: BET Digital Launches Original Lifestyle Show “It’s Too Early For This” Featuring DDG, Yung Baby Tate & D Smoke
- Savage X Fenty Features All-Black Motorcycle Club Caramel Curve In Their Latest Campaign
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Rapper DaBaby Gives Bare Minimum Apology For Homophobic Rant After Losing Da Big Bag
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”