YFN Lucci is currently wanted by police in Atlanta on a murder charge.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is reporting Lucci (real name Rayshawn Bennett) is facing potential charges in regards to a shooting on December 10 which claimed the life of 28-year-old James Adams. The Atlanta rapper is up for murder, aggravated assault, participating in criminal street gang activity and weapons charges.
Two other men, 23-year-old Ra’von Boyd and 17-year-old Leroy Pitts, have been arrested in connection with the killing.
Adams was found with a gunshot wound to the head on December 10 where he later died of his injuries. A second man was shot at a nearby fire station with a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
Lucci rose to prominence in 2016 with “Key To The Streets” as well as “Everyday We Lit”. He released his Wish Me Well 3 project on December 4, six days before the shooting.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win a Digital Code for the Movie ‘True to the Game 2’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis SLAYS her Performance
- Trey Songz Arrested After Violent Incident With Police Officer At Chiefs/Bills Game [Video]
- WATCH:: Footage Of Kanye West Yelling At Chance The Rapper!
- The First ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Trailer Teases A Worldstar Fight of Epic Proportions
- Conor McGregor Gets Knocked The Fook Out In UFC Return, Gets Memed For His Participation
- Saweetie Talks Finding True Love In Relationship With Quavo
- Lil Kim Wants Teyana Taylor To Play Her In A Biopic
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jurors Want Tap Dancing Attorney General Daniel Cameron Impeached
- The Self-Hating Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy