Columbus is about to get it’s first black-owned brewery! Crafted Culture Brewing Company will be opening in Gahanna in the old Kindred Brewing Taproom located at 505 Morrison Road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crafted Culture Brewing Company owner Anthony Perry Jr. isn’t new to the industry and has worked at several breweries around town. Perry is a graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and grew up in the area. He expressed his excitement in an interview with Drink Up Columbus.
It’s huge for me to come back close to the neighborhood where I grew up, in a respectable manner, doing something that someone else can aspire to
Several soft openings are planned for February, but no date is set for the official grand opening yet.
- Brittney Griner Released From Russian Prison With Noticeably Cut Locs
- NLE Choppa Returns To Talk New Music And Putting Reading Programs In Schools
- Two non-stop flights added to John Glenn International Airport
- Superintendent retiring from Columbus City Schools
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Explains Reason Behind Sophomore Album Delay
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Op-Ed: Jason Whitlock Says Deion Sanders ‘DID Leave Black People.’ The Irony…
- Win a Amazon Fire Tablet And Cash!
- 5 Stylish Liquor Bottles That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Footage Surfaces Of The Brittney Griner, Viktor Bout Prisoner Exchange [VIDEO]