Columbus is about to get it’s first black-owned brewery! Crafted Culture Brewing Company will be opening in Gahanna in the old Kindred Brewing Taproom located at 505 Morrison Road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crafted Culture Brewing Company owner Anthony Perry Jr. isn’t new to the industry and has worked at several breweries around town. Perry is a graduate of Gahanna Lincoln High School and grew up in the area. He expressed his excitement in an interview with Drink Up Columbus.
It’s huge for me to come back close to the neighborhood where I grew up, in a respectable manner, doing something that someone else can aspire to
Several soft openings are planned for February, but no date is set for the official grand opening yet.
- Columbus Police Release Name of Man Wanted in Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Georgia House Repeals Citizen’s Arrest After Death Of Ahmaud Arbery
- MODEL MONDAY: Dujonette ‘DJ’ Smith Had To Shave Her Hair Because Of A Clueless Stylist
- Naomi Osaka Switches Up Her Look With Long Silky Straight Extensions
- 50 Cent Talks ‘BMF’ Series, Pop Smoke Acting, Marriage + Why Jeezy’s Verzuz Battle Was “Desperation” [WATCH]
- Charges Permanently Dropped Against Kenneth Walker For Shooting Cop The Night Breonna Taylor Was Murdered
- Janelle Monae Gives Us Chills In Her Icy Blue Ralph Lauren Outfit
- DaniLeigh Spotted with What Appears to be a Baby Bump
- Third Round of Stimulus Check Around the Corner
- CDC Announces When It’s Safe to Remove Your Mask