GOP Senator Rob Portman announced that he will not be running for office again at the end of his term. Senator Portman’s current term will end in 2022 and is sure to cause a heated battle to fill his position.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Portman cited the lack of “partisan gridlock” and frustrations for his exit.
“I don’t think any Senate office has been more successful in getting things done, but honestly, it has gotten harder and harder to break through the partisan gridlock and make progress on substantive policy, and that has contributed to my decision.”
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Aaliyah’s Uncle, Barry Hankerson Speaks Out
- Another Day, Another Remake: A Reimagining Of ‘The Bodyguard’ Is Underway At Warner Bros
- Met Gala Recap: HB’s Editors Highlight The Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Viral: This TikTok User’s Spot On Celebrity Impressions Has Drew Barrymore Trending
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
OHIO: Senator Rob Portman Announces He Will Not Run for Reelection was originally published on rnbcincy.com