After the events that happened in Columbus last summer, City Council has been spearheading an initiative to reimagine safety in our community but influenced by the citizens. But what does that mean? It means that City Council wants the people of Columbus to give input on how we can improve accountability for the Division of Police and in a better crisis response model.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Over the summer, Council announced its intention to push forward how we reimagine safety together. This survey asks how the community wants to invest in violence prevention, accountability and begin to stand-up a more comprehensive crisis response system,” City Council President Shannon G. Hardin
How can you help? City Council has launched a 16 question community survey to get information on safety and the public opinion to make improvements and reimagine safety in Columbus. The results of the survey will be used by City Council to put new systems and budgets in place for the betterment of all Columbus citizens. Click to take the survey here.
- 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Date Postponed!
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At Tonight’s Critics’ Choice Awards
- H.E.R Slays In Diamonds And Miu Miu Ahead Of 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- ‘Black Girls Don’t Get To Be Girls’: Black Mom Pepper-Sprayed By Rochester Cop In Latest Violent Encounter
- ‘Bloody Sunday’: Selma March Anniversary Held Without John Lewis, Other Civil Rights Legends For First Time
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. French Montana “Bada Bing,” Funk Flex, Jadakiss & Murda Beatz “Damn Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 3.5.21
Columbus City Council Seeking Info From You to Improve Police and Crisis Response was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com