August 2019 for allegedly assaulting a teen member of his church after saying she needed to be “cleansed,” according to an affidavit
Cesar Agusto Guerrero, Jr., a Sharonville pastor, has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting a minor member of his church.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Guerrero was first taken into custody in August of 2019. According to the court affidavit, Guerrero engaged in sexual acts with the 17-year old by coercing her saying she needs to be ‘cleansed’. Guerrero told the minor that God spoke to him and the only way for her to come out of a dark place was to engage in sexual acts and used Biblical verses to coerce her. Guerrero communicated with the minor through Facebook, text, and more forcing her to send pictures and video. Two incidents of sexual assault took place at the Mision Cristiana el Calvario Church in July and August of 2019.
Guerrero admitted to engaging in sexual acts and will serve 120 months in prison.
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At Tonight’s Critics’ Choice Awards
- H.E.R Slays In Diamonds And Miu Miu Ahead Of 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- ‘Black Girls Don’t Get To Be Girls’: Black Mom Pepper-Sprayed By Rochester Cop In Latest Violent Encounter
- ‘Bloody Sunday’: Selma March Anniversary Held Without John Lewis, Other Civil Rights Legends For First Time
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. French Montana “Bada Bing,” Funk Flex, Jadakiss & Murda Beatz “Damn Shame” & More | Daily Visuals 3.5.21
- The Air Max 90 “Bacon” To Release on Air Max Day [Photos]
Ohio: Pastor Gets 10 Years in Prison After Sexually ‘Cleansing’ Minor Church Member was originally published on rnbcincy.com