According to NBC4i, According to Columbus Police, at approximately 8:49 a.m., the students were taking a test inside the Bishop Hartley High School gymnasium in the northwest corner of the school near the softball field.
As the test was being administered, a single gunshot came through the wall and hit a metal beam inside the gym, police said.
No one was injured.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Columbus Police at 614-645-4189.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S.
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- Rapper Rob Black Suggests he’s Homeless, GoFundMe Raises $16k in 48 hrs
- What We Know About Kim Potter: Cop Who Couldn’t Determine Gun From Taser After Fatally Shooting Daunte Wright
- Bob Evans is Pursuing A Liquor License in Ohio, Heres Where
- The US Will Stop the Use of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine After 6 People Noticed Blood Clots
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Ohio State Safety Marcus Hooker, Sentenced to Jail and Fines After Pleading Guilty to OVI
- Virtual Vibes: 2 Chainz To Perform As Part of TIDAL X Facebook’s Oculus Livestream Series