According to NBC4i, Ohio State will allow 19,180 fans at the Spring football game on April 17 at noon, OSU announced in a press release Thursday.
The department anticipates approximately 4,500 tickets, at $5 per ticket, will be available to the general public. There will be a general public sale on Monday at 11 a.m. for a number of constituent groups, including students and the general public.
An additional 2,500 tickets in the south stands will be reserved for Ohio State students at no charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
The Ohio State Spring Football Game Will Be Open to The Public was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com