According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Ohio State University Mandates Masks Indoors On Campus
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County
- Death Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter Confirmed By Turquoise Miami
- DaBaby Kicked Off Governors Ball Music Festival After Homophobic Rant
- Report: Carson Wentz To Undergo Foot Surgery, Out 5-12 Weeks
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- The Fire This Time: Celebrating James Baldwin On His 97th Birthday
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com