According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Grambling University Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured Days After Another Fatal Gun Incident On Campus
- Gotcha! Jay-Z’s Private Investigator May Have Caught Ex-Perfume CEO Lying In Their Breach Of Contract Lawsuit
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Dr. Dre Allegedly Served Documents At L.A Cemetery
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Cardi B Can’t Believe ‘You’ Star Penn Badgley Knows Her IRL
- Flo Milli Channels Her Inner Tiffany “New York” Pollard In A TikTok Promoting Her Upcoming Single “Ice Baby”
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Asking For A Friend: Would You Snitch On A Cheating Neighbor?
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com