According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Villains Double The Trouble In Trailer For ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’
- The Top Baby Names of 2020 Have Been Revealed
- J. Cole Will Play For Rwanda In Basketball Africa League’s Inaugural Season
- Average US Price of Gas Jumps 6 Cents Over the Past Two Weeks
- NCAA Pressured to Pay College Athletes
- RHOA, Cynthia Baileys Healthy Co-parenting Advice!
- Boosie “I’m Tired Of Seeing This Plastic Surgery”
- An In-Depth Convo with DJ Quicksilva: From Tragedy to Triumph
- Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith And Adrienne Banfield-Norris Talk Generational Self-Care On Mother’s Day
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape
Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com