Its not everyday you get to sit down with a down to earth soul, and connect with them on so many levels. Seven and I discussed a number of things, from her new single, Guilty, to her album set to drop in the summer, Drunken Words Sober Thoughts. We laughed an joked about some drunken nights that we might have had and our guilty pleasures. Of course we mentioned the heartbreaks that are happening in this country almost everyday, a black person being shot by a police officer. On a lighter note there was plenty of laughter, smiles, and some Name Dropping. So take a look below!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- The Richland County Fair Is Back With No Restrictions
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Eye On The Community with Sean Anthony: Interview about Black Girl Soar
- Alicia Keys Shares Sweet Message To Hubby Swizz Beatz For Their 11th Anniversary: ‘Twin Flames’
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’