The James Center for Cancer Health Disparities, OSU Wexner Central, and Ohio Health have all teamed up to bring a free health and wellness event to the community this Saturday, May 1st. The event is being held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church located at 1775 West Broad Street and starts at 8:30 am and will wrap at 2 pm.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
They will be offering a variety of preventative cancer screenings, women’s health evaluations, COVID-19 vaccines, biometric screenings, and tobacco/substance abuse support. In addition to all of this attendees will have access to information about community gardening, financial literacy, life insurance, funeral planning and more. All of this is FREE and open to anybody over the age of 18 who would like to attend. Click here for info and register for your timeslot here.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Lil Durk Girlfriend India Royale Doesn’t Care About Being the Sixth Baby Mama, Deactivates Twitter
- Black Men Should Build A Garden in Their Apartment
- Vaccination Extended to 12 years old, says DeWine following Pfizer Approval
- Russell Westbrook Breaks Record For Most Career Triple-Doubles In NBA History
- Donald Glover Posts Exclusive ‘Atlanta’ Season 3 BTS Photo To Instagram
- Viral TikTok Video May Help Police Solve Child Kidnapping Case
- Model Monday: Lex Warnick Shaved Her Head Then Won The Bailey Agency’s Instagram Model Search
- Toosii Talks New Mixtape, Why He Called Out DDG, Comfort In His Own Skin, J. Cole Inspiration + More