Black moms have been gracing our television sets for generations, giving us entertainment, life lessons, and the joy of seeing our own parent’s likeness on the big screen. The Black TV mom is an icon in her own right. She personifies beauty, strength, love, and the occasional ass-whooping our favorite TV characters deserved. Many of us were even raised by these great fictional women, taking teachable moments from their shows and bringing them into our own real-life experiences.
To celebrate Black TV Mom greatness and to test your black card, we’re created the “Name That Black TV Mom” interactive quiz to see if you really know your Black TV Moms.
RELATED: 12 Black TV Mamas We Wish Raised Us
TAKE OUR QUIZ BELOW
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Villains Double The Trouble In Trailer For ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’
- The Top Baby Names of 2020 Have Been Revealed
- J. Cole Will Play For Rwanda In Basketball Africa League’s Inaugural Season
- Average US Price of Gas Jumps 6 Cents Over the Past Two Weeks
- NCAA Pressured to Pay College Athletes
- RHOA, Cynthia Baileys Healthy Co-parenting Advice!
- Boosie “I’m Tired Of Seeing This Plastic Surgery”
- An In-Depth Convo with DJ Quicksilva: From Tragedy to Triumph
- Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith And Adrienne Banfield-Norris Talk Generational Self-Care On Mother’s Day
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape