The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced new guidelines for fully vaccinated people and it looks like the face mask is apart of the past!
Following the CDC announcing outdoor removal, they now have allowed fully vaccinated people to ditch the mask all together in a new announcement made on Thursday (May 13th).
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said during a briefing, “Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.”
However, there are still requirements to wear masks during travel. That’s on buses, trains, planes and public transportation. Per the CDC director, guidance for travel will be updated as science emerges.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Echoes Of Breonna Taylor’s Death In Fatal Police Shooting Of Georgia Man
- Columbus Residents to Receive $100 For Getting the COVID Vaccine
- Justice Sotomayor Offers Congress Guidance On Fixing Persisting Sentencing Disparity for Crack Cocaine
- Black Voters Matter Kicks Off Freedom Ride For Voting Rights On Juneteenth
- ‘We Fell Short’: Lin-Manuel Miranda Apologizes For ‘In The Heights’ Colorism, Erasure
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- Happy Birthday To The King Of Melodic Rap: A Round Up Of Gunna’s Best Lines
- No Sale: Koo-Koo Karen Booted From Ross Store After Racist Tirade
- One Week Ahead Of Summer, Wave Of Mass Shootings Reported Across U.S.
CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors was originally published on 92q.com