According to NBC4i, Cedar Point will be closed some days in June due to a lack of staff.
The amusement park managers said in a social media post that it added more than 300 full-time, year-round positions, and a $500 seasonal signing bonus. Part-time wages increased to $20 per hour.
But recruitment hasn’t met demand, managers said, and the calendar had to be adjusted based on the availability of seasonal labor.
Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark will be affected.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- What To Watch This Juneteenth: TV Programming For Black Joy
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
Cedar Point to Close on Certain Days Due to Not Enough Employees to Work was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com