According to NBC4i, Cedar Point will be closed some days in June due to a lack of staff.
The amusement park managers said in a social media post that it added more than 300 full-time, year-round positions, and a $500 seasonal signing bonus. Part-time wages increased to $20 per hour.
But recruitment hasn’t met demand, managers said, and the calendar had to be adjusted based on the availability of seasonal labor.
Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark will be affected.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- Uber Adds In-App Recording Feature For Safety
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Nick Cannon Is Mourning The Loss Of His 5 Month Old Son
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate
- PlayStation Exec Gets The Axe From Sony Following Viral Pedophile Sting Video
- Watch: Ariana Grande, Megan Thee Stallion & Jimmy Fallon Share New Holiday Parody “It Was A… (Masked Christmas)”
- Zendaya Gives Us Old Hollywood Glam In BTS Videos From Interview Magazine Cover Shoot
- Trophies, They Don’t Have No Award For That: Drake Withdraws His 2022 Grammy Nominations
- Tabitha Brown Talks About Her New YouTube Originals Preschool Series, ‘Tab Time’ In Exclusive Interview
- Meagan Good On New ‘Harlem’ Series: ‘When We See Ourselves, We Fall In Love With Ourselves More’
Cedar Point to Close on Certain Days Due to Not Enough Employees to Work was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com