According to NBC4i, The Ohio State University has issued a neighborhood safety notice following the robbery at gunpoint of a student and two other people.
Columbus Police responded to the robbery call around 1 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North High St. and East Maynard Ave. The three victims reported they were in the nearby alley when a suspect approached them, showed a handgun, and demanded their property.
Suspect details are limited and police are asking anyone with information to call 614-645-4545.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- What To Watch This Juneteenth: TV Programming For Black Joy
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
Ohio State University Issues Safety Notice After Robberies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com