According to NBC4i, With Ohio’s COVID-19 health order now lifted, including the state mask mandate, there is still a mask mandate in Columbus.
In the case of Columbus’ mask ordinance, the City Attorney’s office said it is still in effect until city council repeals it.
As for enforcement of Columbus’ mask order, a spokesperson for Columbus Public Health said, “We continue to inspect our licensees as we have always done with less attention to COVID health orders now.”
Columbus City Council is set to discuss the city’s mask ordinance at Monday’s meeting, a spokesperson said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Hollywood Walk Of Fame Class of 2022 Announced
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- What To Watch This Juneteenth: TV Programming For Black Joy
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
OHIO: State Mask Mandate Lifted But Not in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com