According to NBC4i, Since Ohio changed reporting systems in March of this year, new deaths from the coronavirus are reported twice a week, usually Tuesdays and Fridays. The Ohio Department of Health notes on its dashboard that a date’s death count is considered preliminary until 14 days afterward.
Tuesday’s release showed 28 deaths that happened over several dates, but none on June 13.
With more than 14 days passed, June 13 is the first date in more than a year with zero deaths after its data is no longer considered preliminary.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Text To Win — Nas & Wu-Tang Hip-Hop 50 Winning Weekend!
- California Senator Diane Feinstein Dies Age 90
- Watch: ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
- Good Good: Usher Announces He’ll Drop New Album ‘Coming Home’ Same Day As Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Wrongfully Convicted Cleveland Men To Sue Cops Who Arrested Them
- Tour Alert: Burna Boy is Coming to Columbus!
- Jess Hilarious Talks Backlash From Trans Comments, New Relationship, Co-parenting, New Shows + More!
- Chloë Bailey Revealed Her Celebrity Crush And We Are Here For It
Ohio Reports It’s First Day with No COVID-19 Deaths was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Beyoncé Shows Love To Columbus Couple During Renaissance Tour
Help a Child in Need at St. Jude DONATE NOW
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Listen To Power On Your Amazon Echo
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Download Our New Power 107.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Tap In & Take Our Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To See Nas and Wu-Tang!