The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- The Cleveland Baseball Team is now the Cleveland Guardians
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- IRS Warns of Child Tax Credit-Related Scams
- Keyshia Cole Breaks Silence On Mother’s Death In Heartfelt Message
- Kim Kardashian attended Kanye West’s DONDA livestream event
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- HHW Gaming: Atlantic Records Teams Up With Xbox To Launch The Green Room Gaming Series
- Jadakiss & Styles P Make Fun Of Jim Jones’ Weatherman Skit [Video]
- Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall