According to NBC4i, Columbus police have arrested a 16-year-old girl accused of fatally shooting another teenager.
Police said Tuesday morning that the girl was arrested without incident by SWAT unit officers. She is expected to be charged in the death of 17-year-old Jayce O’Neal.
Police say that at about 7:30 p.m. Monday, officers were called to the 1800 block of Ridgebury Drive on the report of a shooting. When officers arrived, they found O’Neal suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to Doctor’s West Hospital, where she later died.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- White Woman Hit With Hate Crime For Spitting on Black Protester Gets Charges Dropped
- From Homeless to Hollywood: Viral Artist Richard Hutchins Dreams Come True In One Miraculous Night
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Palestinian & Israeli Rap Duo Aim To Tear Down Racism Via Viral Video
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- The Cleveland Baseball Team is now the Cleveland Guardians
- The Spice Must Flow: New ‘Dune’ Trailer Features Zendaya, Timothée Chalamet & More
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Kanye West’s ‘Donda’ Listening Party Highlights Include A Collab With Jay-Z And A Stocking Cap Mask
16 Year Old Girl Arrested, Accused of Fatally Shooting 17 Year Old was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com