According to NBC4i, A man is dead, and his son is facing charges in connection to his death after a shooting in east Columbus.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 10:15 p.m., Tuesday, officers were called to a home in the 5200 block of Jameson Drive.
When officers arrived on scene, they forced entry into the home where they found Lewis A. Johnson, 76, lying on the floor suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the victim was shot by his son, Bryan A. Johnson, 32, during an argument. Bryan Johson was arrested on a murder charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: The ‘Hot Girl Coach’ Signs With Nike
- Swizz Beatz Gets Candid On Alicia Keys, DMX & Being Called A Sellout For TV One’s “UNCENSORED”
- 21 Savage Hit With Gun & Drug Possession Charges Stemming From 2019 ICE Arrest
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Nike As The ‘Hot Girl Coach’
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
Columbus Man Arrested and Charged with Murdering His Father was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com