Congrats are in order for Usher and Jenn Goicoechea.
The couple welcomed their second child together, a healthy baby boy named Sire Castrello Raymond on September 29. Usher shared the adorable first photo of the little one on Instagram Tuesday (October 12) and officially welcomed him to Libra Gang.
“Hi my name is Sire Castrello Raymond,” the caption reads. “I am the newest addition to the Raymond crew. I was born Sept 29 2021 at 6:42pm weighting 7lbs 13oz. Hear me roar … A.K.A Ra Ra. Libra Gang.”
It’s the third Libra in the Raymond household as Usher himself is a Libra, born on October 14 and he and Goicoechea’s daughter Sovereign Bo Raymond was born last year on September 24. Usher has two sons, Usher V and Naviyd with ex-wife Tameka Foster-Raymond.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Jordyn Woods Serves Face And Body In Burgundy Cut-Out Dress
- Rapper Lil’ Durk Gushed Over Longtime Love India Royale And Her Cosmetic Line On Nicki Minaj’s IG Live
- Ciara Gifts Gabrielle Union A Fashion Box From Her LITA by Ciara Collection And It’s Everything!
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- R.I.P: Timuel Black, Chicago Civil Rights Activist & Historian, Dies At 102
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- Sisterhood & Soca: Trinidad Comes Alive In Trailer For “She Paradise”
Usher Welcomes Son With Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com