According to NBC4i, a Northland High School teacher has been arrested and charged with one count of compelling prostitution.
According to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, 60-year old Robert Pea of Columbus was arrested Wednesday morning by the Central Ohio Human Trafficking Task Force.
Officials say Pea contacted a minor through an online ad and “engaged in sexual activity for hire.”
According to the complaint, police say they received tips about a girl who was a possible sex trafficking victim. Through interviews, subpoenas, and cellphone records, police say Pea became a person of interest, and was arrested after they interviewed him.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ashanti Is Our Fashion Goals In Star-Printed Balmain Blazer And Leather Gucci Shorts
- Homeport supports the community with home buying empowerment
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Withdraws Grammy Nominations
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened
- Lizzo Gave Winter Florals In A Purple Richard Quinn Jumpsuit At The Amex Brunch with Chef Kwame Onwuachi
- Ohio Dominican University freezing tuition for 2022-2023
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
Columbus high school teacher arrested on prostitution charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com