Young Dolph, the rapper born Adolph Thorton, Jr., died today at the age of 36 after being shot at a local bakery in his hometown of Memphis, Tennessee. Reports first came in on Twitter when witnesses posting videos of a crime scene outside of Makeda’s Homemade Butter Cookies shop where various bystanders identified the rappers custom camouflage wrapped Ferrari.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Moments later Fox 13 news reporter , Jeremy Pierre tweeted from the scene and confirmed the incident. It is reported that Maurice Hill, owner of the bake shop where the incident happened, also told reporters that Young Dolph walked into the store to purchase cookies when someone suddenly drove up and started shooting. The rapper was pronounced dead on the scene
This story is developing. we will continue to update as more details arrive.
Text “HUSTLE” to 71007 to join The Morning Hustle Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE
- Ashanti Is Our Fashion Goals In Star-Printed Balmain Blazer And Leather Gucci Shorts
- Homeport supports the community with home buying empowerment
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Withdraws Grammy Nominations
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened
- Lizzo Gave Winter Florals In A Purple Richard Quinn Jumpsuit At The Amex Brunch with Chef Kwame Onwuachi
- Ohio Dominican University freezing tuition for 2022-2023
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
Rapper Young Dolph Dead At 36 After Being Shot At Memphis Bakery was originally published on themorninghustle.com