According to NBC4i, a 17-year-old is dead after being shot in the 7000 block of Norworth Road Wednesday evening.
When police arrived, they found Jakwan Radford, 17, suffering from gunshot wounds. Radford died at 5:55 p.m. at Mount Carmel East Hospital.
According to detectives, Radford told them he was shot from a vehicle. The shooting happened at 5:03 p.m. and police are searching for a suspect in a black Chevy Malibu.
Columbus Division of Police confirmed this person’s death is the city of Columbus’ 178 homicide this year, which is the most in the city’s history.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio hospitalizations increase, Omicron a concern
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- JT Rocks Blue Hair And Butterflies For Birthday Instagram Photoshoot
- ENTER for Your Chance to Win – Ohio Media School Giveaway
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Young Dolph Gets Street Named After Him In Memphis
- Teyana Taylor, Her Abs & Family Are The New Faces Of Skims ‘Cozy’ Collection
- A Black Man Once Walked 2,000 Miles To Start A Town In New Mexico Called ‘Blackdom’
- The Shumpert Family Slays In New Skims!
17-year-old killed in shooting, city’s 178 homicide was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com