According to NBC4i, one of the men accused of firing a gun inside the Polaris Fashion Place last March pled guilty Tuesday to charges stemming from the incident.
Anthony D. Truss Jr. pled guilty to felonious assault with a three-year gun specification and inducing panic, a first-degree misdemeanor, according to Delaware County Court filings.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
The state will conduct a pre-sentencing investigation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- HBO Max’s ‘The White Lotus’ Returns With Season 2 Set In Sicily
- Hilary Duff Shares ‘Lizzie McGuire’ Revival Plot Dismissed By Disney+ For Its “Mature” Direction
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- [VIDEO] Halftime just got legendary! Kendrick, Snoop, Dre, Eminem and the Queen!
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Monica Looks Fresh-Faced And Flawless In Latest Mirror Selfie
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
Polaris Fashion Place shooting suspect pleads guilty was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com