According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Friday, Dec. 24, a total of 1,910,991 (+14,414) coronavirus cases have been reported in Ohio, leading to 94,353 (+214) hospitalizations and 11,557 (+17) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 443 deaths on Friday bringing the total to 28,720.
Gov. Mike DeWine ordered the Ohio National Guard on Friday to help hospitals with their pandemic-related staffing shortages.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Excited For Bernie Mac’s Posthumous Return In Never-Before-Heard Stand-Up Album
- Amanda Seales Show ‘To Arrest Trump Or Not To Arrest Trump That Is The Question?’ | EPISODE 74
- Oscar Nominated Artist DIXSON on Beyonce: ‘Her voice changes everything’
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
- Video Provides Details On What Happened To Irvo Otieno, Who Was Allegedly Killed While In Police Custody
- I’ve Never Had A Twitter Account: Dave Chappelle Recounts His Hilarious “Beef” With Katt Williams
- Cleveland Makes List of Top 10 ‘Food’ Cities in the Country!
- Here’s What You Should Know About the New, Deadly Fungus in Ohio
- Philadelphia To Pay $9.25M To Citizens Brutalized By Police During 2020 George Floyd Protests
COVID-19 in Ohio Dec 24th update: More than 14K new cases, 443 additional deaths was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Keith Sweat and Ginuwine concert added to Ohio State Fair line-up
Listen to The Amanda Seals Show to Win Tickets to the Future & Friends One Big Party Tour
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene On SWARM