According to NBC4i, a Columbus man has been sentenced to over 18 years in prison for robbing two auto parts stores at gunpoint.
Craishon Russell, 32, was sentenced Thursday in federal court, said Kenneth Parker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio. Russell had pleaded guilty to robbery and a firearms charge.
According to court documents, on June 5, 2019, Russell robbed an AutoZone on East Main Street in Reynoldsburg, getting away with $1,400 in cash. Ten days later, he robbed an O’Reilly Auto Parts store in Canal Winchester.
Employees at each store described tattoos that matched Russell.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Betty White Special Coming To NBC!
- HBO Max Will Develop Series About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire With Don Cheadle As Executive Producer
- Savannah James Is Eating The Girls Up On The ‘Gram With Her Latest Look
- NFL Left With Only 1 Black Head Coach 10 Years After Claiming It Wanted To Become More Diverse
- In One Twitter Thread, Nikole Hannah-Jones Just Owned Every White Conservative Who Tries To Whitewash MLK
- Get Your Rent Paid by Mary J. Blige
- Senate Candidate Smokes A Blunt While Blasting Marijuana Arrests In First Campaign Ad
- Old Video Resurfaces Of Joe Biden Saying MLK’s Assassination Lacked The ‘Worldwide Impact’ Of George Floyd’s Murder
- LaLa Anthony And Her Glemaud Dress Are A Match Made In Heaven
Columbus man sent to prison for 18 years after robbing two auto parts stores was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com