According to NBC4i, Columbus police are seeking the public’s help in solving the city’s first homicide of 2022.
About 12:35 a.m. Monday, officers were sent to the 2900 block of Indianola Avenue on the report of a shooting. When they arrived, they found 25-year-old Andrew Santiago suffering from a gunshot wound. Santiago was pronounced dead at the scene.
Det. Anthony Johnson asked for anyone in the area whose doorbell camera may have captured relevant footage to contact police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Betty White Special Coming To NBC!
- HBO Max Will Develop Series About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire With Don Cheadle As Executive Producer
- Savannah James Is Eating The Girls Up On The ‘Gram With Her Latest Look
- NFL Left With Only 1 Black Head Coach 10 Years After Claiming It Wanted To Become More Diverse
- In One Twitter Thread, Nikole Hannah-Jones Just Owned Every White Conservative Who Tries To Whitewash MLK
- Get Your Rent Paid by Mary J. Blige
- Senate Candidate Smokes A Blunt While Blasting Marijuana Arrests In First Campaign Ad
- Old Video Resurfaces Of Joe Biden Saying MLK’s Assassination Lacked The ‘Worldwide Impact’ Of George Floyd’s Murder
- LaLa Anthony And Her Glemaud Dress Are A Match Made In Heaven
Police seek public’s help solving Columbus’ first homicide of 2022 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com