According to NBC4i, Doctors say they are seeing and hearing about people who had contracted COVID-19 earlier in the pandemic who are getting it for a second or third time.
“When it comes to people getting COVID a second, or perhaps even a third time, clearly that can happen,” said Dr. Joseph Gastaldo, from OhioHealth. “I have seen that before in multiple patients.”
Dr. Mysheika Roberts, the Columbus Public Health commissioner, also said she has heard of and talked to individuals who had the virus multiple times.
“This is a virus and so when you get it, you get it,” Roberts said.
For the full NBC4 story go to https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/people-can-get-sick-with-covid-several-times/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Betty White Special Coming To NBC!
- HBO Max Will Develop Series About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire With Don Cheadle As Executive Producer
- Savannah James Is Eating The Girls Up On The ‘Gram With Her Latest Look
- NFL Left With Only 1 Black Head Coach 10 Years After Claiming It Wanted To Become More Diverse
- In One Twitter Thread, Nikole Hannah-Jones Just Owned Every White Conservative Who Tries To Whitewash MLK
- Get Your Rent Paid by Mary J. Blige
- Senate Candidate Smokes A Blunt While Blasting Marijuana Arrests In First Campaign Ad
- Old Video Resurfaces Of Joe Biden Saying MLK’s Assassination Lacked The ‘Worldwide Impact’ Of George Floyd’s Murder
- LaLa Anthony And Her Glemaud Dress Are A Match Made In Heaven