According to NBC4i, one of the men charged in the Polaris Fashion Place shootings from last March has been sentenced.
According to Delaware County Prosecutor Melissa Schiffel, Anthony Truss was sentenced Monday to 11-15 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to charges in December.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- [VIDEO] Halftime just got legendary! Kendrick, Snoop, Dre, Eminem and the Queen!
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Monica Looks Fresh-Faced And Flawless In Latest Mirror Selfie
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Peacock’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘Bel-Air’ Adds Karreuche Tran, Duane Martin & More As Recurring Guest Stars
Polaris Fashion Place shooter sentenced to at least 11 years was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com