Police announced Sunday that Michael Green has been charged with murder, discharging a firearm into a habitation, and seven counts of felony assault for the July 4, 2020, shooting that resulted in the death of 14-year-old Indiah Corley.
Green, who was 16 at the time of the shooting, allegedly shot three teens — Corley, a 14-year-old boy, and a 17-year-old boy — on the 1000 block of Vesta Avenue.
Corley was taken to Ohio State University-Main Hospital, where she died seven days later.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- E Chapo Talks Basketball vs Music And Her “Wat U Need” Challenge
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyonce Shows Solange Love & Fenty Beauty Contest On TikTok
- Here We Go Again: Kanye West Rocks ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Surprise Yeezy Show
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Once A CI, Always A CI?: ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Episode 7 Recap
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Baby Tate Recalls Her First BET Hip Hop Awards Performance With Nelly 15 Years Ago
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
Columbus police make arrest in fatal 2020 shooting of teen was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com