The 44th president of the United States said, “I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise.”
“Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative,” he continued.
Obama’s tweet comes as the world is finally emerging from a stretch of winter dominated by the highly contagious omicron variant, bringing a sense of relief on the two-year anniversary of the start of the pandemic.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lori Harvey Gives Us A Slay In All Fur Ensemble For Paris Fashion Week
- Jordyn Woods Slays On Instagram In A Little Black Dress
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Lakeyah Talks Revolt Summit Performance, #TheImpactATL & More
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jayda Cheaves On Opening Up Her Life On “The Impact Atlanta ‘I’m A Little Scared”
- DreamDoll At The Impact Atlanta Red Carpet “You Have To Have A Strong Mind For Reality TV’
- Dess Dior On ‘The Impact Atlanta’ ‘Watch Me Grind’
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- WATCH: Trailer Released For Season 3 Of The Emmy Award Winning Series ‘Ghostwriter’
Former President Obama says he tested positive for COVID was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com