The new weekly map, published Thursday night, has all 88 counties at the lowest of three “community levels.” At green, the CDC leaves masks as a personal choice for everyone regardless of their risk to COVID-19.
In counties at a high community level (orange), people are urged to wear masks indoors. At medium (yellow), masks are possible for high-risk people if their doctor recommends it.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- How This Brooklyn Entrepreneur Is Opening The Door For Black Creatives
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Beyonce Serves Bawdy On ‘Renaissance’ Album Cover
- How Much More Do They Need To Indict Donald Trump? Georgetown Professor Paul Butler Discusses With Russ Parr [Listen]
- Lita By Ciara Accessories Will Add Flavor To Your Summer Wardrobe
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘My Body, My Choice’ | Episode 74
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Face Card In A Series Of Flawless Selfies
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Slay In All Black Looks For A Romantic Date Night
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
Masks optional everywhere in Ohio on latest CDC COVID-19 map was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com